Sunday, January 30, 2011

something called tomorrow...

on the otherside of yesterday...
ive been chasing...
something called tomorrow,

but I can't seem to find it...
as today keeps...
passing it on by

somewhere in the darkness...
I can see a...
glimmering light a shining,

Telling me...
that it's ok
i just gotta keep on riding,

Where I'm going...
I don't know...
I'll tell you when I'm there,

when yesterday's a memory...
and tomorrows just a dream,
we can hold on to anything...
or just let go it seems,

it really doesn't matter...
cause time keeps...
marching on,

while we 're searching...
for a better path...
than the one were on,

In the end...
were nothing better
than a product of,

the choices...
that we've made
And the things we've done,

tomorrow I may wake up...
regretting some of what i'll do,
as i try to find some happiness,
before my life is through,

isn't that...
much better than..
regretting letting it pass by,

So let's grab hold...
of this here moment...
and just enjoy the ride,

No comments:

Post a Comment