Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cause where it is I'm going babe, there ain't no way of knowing, And where it is I'm going, yeah, I don't really care, Cause where it is im going, There ain't no way of knowing, And all I know is when I get there babe, I want you there, Cause when it is I get there, Can't think of nothing better I swear, Cause wherever It is I end up, babe, I want you there, Yeah want you there, Nothing else I swear, Ain't no way of knowing, Where it is we're going, Yeah I don't care, Cause wherever my next stop is, Girl I want you there, Truth is we keep on moving, That's just how life keeps grooving, Through the weather, through the seasons, Spring rain , summer sun, ad winter snow, The falling leaves of autumn, from the tops down to the bottom, It all just keeps on moving, Yeah right along with time, And I just keep on drifting, with the wind, collecting wisdom, Trying to find some answers, To just why oh why, And it leads me to different places, Meeting so many different faces, But none of them quite replaces, The warmth felt in my deep inside, From anytime I see you smiling, And the way my heart stops beating, When your eyes meet mine, And anytime I leave ya, It just makes want to see ya, And feel the magic moment, When I get to see you again, Cause where it is I'm going babe, there ain't no way of knowing, And where it is I'm going, yeah, I don't really care, Cause where it is im going, There ain't no way of knowing, And all I know is when I get there babe, I want you there, Cause when it is I get there, Can't think of nothing better I swear, Cause wherever It is I end up, babe, I want you there, Yeah want you there, Nothing else I swear, Ain't no way of knowing, Where it is we're going, Yeah I don't care, Cause wherever my next stop is, Girl I want you there, Yeah nothing else I swear, That can leave me feeling, The way my heart gets to feeling, Yeah, when you are there, Babe when you are there, Nothing else I swear, Can't wait till you are there, Won't you be there, Please girl won't you be there, Oh yeah won't you be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment