Saturday, May 19, 2012

Long day

It's been a long day, I'm driving down the highway, And ive had to much to drink, I'm thinking bout a woman, Oh god that woman, She meant so much to me, But now she's gone, Guess she got tired of me, Not willing to change my stubborn ways, And she left me lonely, So damn lonely, And I got so much on my mind, But this empty feeling, Gotta lose this feeling, But I guess it only heals with time, Just gotta keep on moving, Keep on a moving, Just keeping pace with the rhyme, Cause it's been a long day, I'm crushing down the highway, And I've had to much to drink, Hoping for the next exit, Ohh, come on exit, Cause I really got to pee, Ohhh, yeah keeping pace with the highway, Keep on a doing things my way, Can't let know body tell me how to live, But maybe I wouldn't keep hanging on o lonely, So damn lonely, If I'd only learn to give, And bend my stubborn, So damn stubborn, Won't let nobody slow me down, Gotta keep on moving, Right on a moving, In this bottle I may drown, Oh yeah, it's another long day, I'm cruising down the highway, And I've had to much to drink, I'm thinking bout a woman, Ohh, god love that woman, Lord she meant so much to me,

No comments:

Post a Comment